- Macro View. Micro Focus. One Law Firm.
- Fact Sheet
- Firm Management
- Firm History
Cost Certainty Commitment
- Cost Certainty for Affordable Care Act Compliance Consulting
- Cost Certainty for Estate Planning Services
- Cost Certainty for Higher Education
- Cost Certainty for Higher Education: Red Flags Rule
- Cost Certainty for PA Insurance Department administrative hearing services
- Cost Certainty for due-diligence work
- Cost Certainty for incubator companies
- Cost Certainty for invention capture and management
- Cost Certainty for outsourcing in-house IP counsel
- Cost Certainty for patent preparation and prosecution services
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Women’s Development Initiative (WDI)
- Contact Us
- Industries / Practices
Gianna J. Arnold
Gianna J. Arnold is vice chair of the Life Sciences practice and a partner in the Intellectual Property & Technology Practice.
Gianna is licensed before the United States Patent and Trademark Office and represents Fortune 500 corporations, start-up and growth companies, and universities in the development and management of patent, trademark and copyright portfolios, sponsored research, joint development, licensing and product development. She helps clients to identify, protect and manage their intellectual assets and to secure and enforce their intellectual property rights worldwide.
Gianna regularly prepares opinions on matters including patentability, validity, infringement and freedom to use. She also conducts intellectual property due diligence analysis in connection with mergers, acquisitions, licensing, private equity placements and public stock offerings.
Gianna counsels start-up and early stage companies in regard to the protection of their intellectual assets and prepares corresponding agreements. She has first-hand knowledge and practice in the matters of entity formation, financing, and mergers and acquisitions, and regularly counsels start-up and early stage companies in the protection of their intellectual assets.
Prior to joining Saul Ewing, Gianna was a principal at Miles & Stockbridge, where her practice included patent, trademark, copyright, trade secret and unfair competition law in business, intellectual property, licensing and litigation matters relating to life sciences.
She also has a scientific background that includes experience as an analytical chemist in the biochemical and environmental realms.
- 1 of 8
- next ›
Alerts & Newsletters