- Macro View. Micro Focus. One Law Firm.
- Fact Sheet
- Firm Management
- Firm History
Cost Certainty Commitment
- Cost Certainty for Affordable Care Act Compliance Consulting
- Cost Certainty for Estate Planning Services
- Cost Certainty for Higher Education
- Cost Certainty for Higher Education: Red Flags Rule
- Cost Certainty for PA Insurance Department administrative hearing services
- Cost Certainty for due-diligence work
- Cost Certainty for incubator companies
- Cost Certainty for invention capture and management
- Cost Certainty for outsourcing in-house IP counsel
- Cost Certainty for patent preparation and prosecution services
- Women’s Development Initiative (WDI)
- Contact Us
- Industries / Practices
Joey Tsu-Yi Chen
Joey Chen is an associate in the Litigation Department in the Baltimore office. He focuses his practice on general and commercial litigation matters.
Prior to joining Saul Ewing, Joey clerked for the Honorable Stuart R. Berger in the Circuit Court for Baltimore City, where he prepared bench memoranda and helped draft judicial opinions in various civil and criminal matters. He also helped manage civil, criminal felony trial, and business and technology dockets.
In law school, Joey was a teaching fellow, writing fellow and research assistant. He served on the executive boards of several student organizations and volunteered for the Maryland Katrina Project, where he assisted an attorney in civil litigation related to post-Hurricane Katrina recovery through the Mississippi Volunteer Lawyers Project and the Mississippi Center for Justice.
After receiving his graduate degree in Pharmacology and prior to entering law school, Joey worked as a technical associate in the Departments of Pharmacology & Physiology at the University of Rochester. He also was a research technician in the Department of Anesthesiology & Critical Care Medicine at Johns Hopkins University where he developed adenoviral vector gene delivery strategies and introduced recombinant gene constructs into cellular and animal models in the study of microvascular regulation.
Alerts & Newsletters