Blog Covers Personal Wealth Issues
Saul Ewing's Personal Wealth, Estates and Trusts Practice Group has launched Personal Wealth Law News, a law blog with contributions from Department Co-Chair and blog Editor Robert H. Louis, and Associates and blog writer Ryan R. Gager.
Personal Wealth Law News reviews developments in areas of the law that help people to accumulate, preserve and pass on wealth.
To read all blog posts, please click here.
There's no question that today's rapidly shifting estates and trusts laws have made business succession and retirement planning, as well as wealth and asset preservation, more complicated. Businesses and families, large and small, must navigate complex regulations and tax laws when it comes to transferring estates, businesses, and assets from generation to generation. More than ever, it is crucial to have experienced and trustworthy legal guidance when it comes to planning for your financial future.
Attorneys in our Personal Wealth, Estates and Trusts (PWET) Practice advise clients on estate planning and business succession. Collectively, we have decades of experience in estate planning and estates and trusts administration and serve on the boards of directors for national and state estates and trust associations and estate planning councils, as well as on the boards of highly regarded charitable trusts and giving councils.
- Our Services
- Business Succession Planning
- Charitable Giving
- Estate Planning
- Estates and Trusts Litigation
- Retirement Planning
- Our Clients
- Families and individuals with significant assets
- Corporate and individual executors, trustees and guardians
- Family-owned businesses
- Charitable and educational institutions
- Financial services providers
- Trust and estate beneficiaries
- Levin featured in Daily Record article on new leadership role as Saul Ewing’s incoming managing partnerNovember 12, 2013
- October 22, 2013
- July 9, 2013
- October 29, 2013
- January 11, 2013
- July 2013
- July 23, 2013
- Winter 2013
Alerts & Newsletters
- September 2013
- July 2013
- A long engagement: Married same-sex couples finally receive post-DOMA access to federal tax and estate planning benefitsJune 2013
- Fishkind authors Probate Wars of the Rich & Famous: An Insider’s Guide to Estate Planning and Probate LitigationSeptember 27, 2011
- February 1, 2003
- November 3, 2011
- May 5, 2011
- February 2011