Saul Ewing LLP attorneys represent recognizable names in corporate America, start-ups, closely held and privately held companies, nonprofits, governmental and educational entities, and individuals.
As a full-service firm, we present clients with resources across an expansive area of legal disciplines and issues. Learn how our attorneys represent multiple industries and about the services they provide to reduce risks, maximize opportunities and resolve challenges within a legal context.
Common to all of our legal work is our approach to client service. Saul Ewing anticipates and adjusts to clients’ evolving goals, and customizes staffing of individual attorneys and practice teams to optimally suit the needs of each matter.
- Higher Education
- Intellectual Property & Technology
- International Business and Trade
- Labor, Employment and Employee Benefits
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Personal Wealth, Estates and Trusts
- Public Finance
- Real Estate
- Securities Litigation
- Securities Transactions and Regulations
- Venture Capital/Private Equity
- White Collar and Government Enforcement