Downtown Minneapolis Law Firm is looking for a Business / Corporate Paralegal with a minimum of 5 years of experience.
Roles and Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Business formation, filings and records.
- Familiarity with Corporate Agreements, Cap Tables and Stock Certificates.
- UCC Filings and searches.
- Experience with closings and transactional processes including Financing and M&A activity.
- Assist with SEC filings and/or Blue Sky research and filings.
- IRS forms, filings and research.
- Qualified Retirement Plan and ESOP experience a plus but not required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Intermediate to advanced software skills including Word and Excel.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to organize and maintain electronic and paper files.
- Ability to prioritize and manage projects, and adjust quickly when priorities change.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer D/V
Please send resumes to Lori Zerbe at email@example.com.