Murley to present webinar for The National Association of Credit Management
Lucian "Luke" Murley, an associate in the Bankruptcy and Restructuring Department, will present this one-hour NACM webinar that will focus on involuntary bankruptcies. While credit professionals know the drill when it comes to voluntary bankruptcies, the same cannot be said of involuntary bankruptcies. This webinar will cover:
- The typical motivations for creditors to initiate involuntary bankruptcies
- The prerequisites for an involuntary bankruptcy
- The risks to the petitioning creditors
- Whether petitioning creditors can receive reimbursement of their attorneys' and accountants' fees
- How a debtor can respond to the involuntary bankruptcy petition
The webinar will take place from 3:00 PM to 4:00 PM.