Walters and Church lead webinar on new FLSA bonus regulations
Sally Church, a partner and co-chair of the Tax, Compensation and Employee Benefits Practice, and Catherine Walters, a partner in the Labor and Employment Practice, will lead this webinar on the impact of the new Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) bonus rules on pay and benefits administration. The webinar begins at 2:00 p.m. EST and will explain the liabilities employers face when distributing bonuses and offer strategies for ensuring compliance with laws and regulations. Some key takeaways from the webinar include:
- What to include when drafting bonus clauses
- Bonuses and unlawful discrimination
- Bonus payments and absence: FMLA leave
- Potential illegality of excessively generous bonuses
- How to count nondiscretionary bonuses under the FLSA Final Overtime Rule
For more information, including registration details, click here.