Saul Ewing Supports Construction Superconference 2013
Saul Ewing LLP and its Construction Practice are a Silver Sponsor of Construction SuperConference 2013 in San Francisco, California. Our firm is involved in this preeminent event to share our talents and knowledge with owners, designers and construction professionals from around the world.
Eights attorneys from the firm’s Construction Practice, resident in seven states, are participating in the conference. Our lawyers have significant experience litigating matters for the construction and related industries. Attorneys in the group understand how the construction industry operates because many have worked in-house for construction companies and public agencies. The practice also includes members who have worked on project sites as construction and project managers, designer/builders and in the trades. Those attending are:
Construction Practice Leadership
- Garry R. Boehlert (Washington, D.C.), co-chair
- George E. “Ned” Rahn, Jr. (Philadelphia), co-chair
Construction Practice Partners
- William C. Baton (Newark)
- Joseph H. Bucci (Pittsburgh)
- Michelle N. Lipkowitz (Baltimore)
Construction Practice Associate
- Nicholas V. Fox (Harrisburg)
Exhibit booth #19
Our attorneys look forward to networking with conference participants and learning how to better meet your company’s needs. Our attorneys will also be in Saul Ewing’s booth, #19, in the Knowledge Exchange Exhibit. They will be available to answer questions about the legal counsel they provide throughout the life cycle of projects, from planning and contracting through project performance and dispute resolution.
Garry Boehlert will serve as moderator for the panel on Construction Cranes – Risk, Major Accidents, Insurance Considerations and Regulation presented December 12, from 9:30 a.m. - 10:45 a.m. (Pacific time) during the conference. The program will explore construction crane safety, crane regulation and how to minimize the risk of accidents. Joining him for the session are:
- Steven J. Smith, Ph.D., P.E., Vice President, CTL Group
- Bill Smith, Executive Vice President, Nations Builders Insurance Services
- Robert Weiss, Vice President, Cranes, Inc.
- Graham Brent, Executive Director, National Commission for the Certification of Crane Operators (NCCCO)
For more information about the Construction SuperConference
To learn more about the event and for a link to register, please click here.