U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) has filed a Notice of Appeal in the federal case that reduced the EB-5 investment amount to $500K. The amount could return to $900K soon. Join this webinar on Wednesday, August 25, at 2:00 PM EDT, as a panel of EB-5 experts will discuss the meaning and impacts of this Notice of Appeal. Hear how this latest action by USCIS impacts the timeline and decision for EB-5 investors who want to invest now at $500K before the minimum investment amount increases.
If you cannot participate live on Wednesday, register to receive a link to a recording of the webinar. You can register for this webinar by clicking here.
The following questions will be covered in this webinar:
- What does the USCIS Notice of Appeal mean?
- When will the investment amount increase to $900K?
- How can I invest today and lock in my $500K?
- Are regional center projects available at $500K?
- How can I receive a return on my $500K investment?
- How can I evaluate immigration and financial risk in a direct EB-5 project?
- What are multi-unit direct EB-5 investments, and what benefits do they offer?
- Will a multi-unit direct EB-5 investment diversify my immigration and financial risk?