Labor, Employment and Employee Benefits
- Represent management in all aspects of U.S. labor and benefits law. This includes the U.S. portion of cross-border labor and employment law issues and the extraterritorial application of U.S. labor and antitrust laws.
- Represented U.S. ports in agency and federal court proceedings involving labor actions by Japanese Dockworker Union
- Provide counsel on senior executive expat compensation and non-competition cross-border legal issues (UK-US)
- Represented U.S. telecom company in licensing arrangement with Republic of Korea (South Korea)
- Represented U.S. government contractors on extraterritorial reach of U.S. prevailing wage laws
- Served as an expert witness in a trial before the High Court of Justice in London, England for the former Vice President of the Industrial Product Tools Division of Black and Decker Europe who resigned his position to become the President of the European division of Techtronics Industries, Inc., a competitor of Black & Decker Corporation. The case involved alleged violation of the restrictive covenants contained in the B&D agreement.