Chicago Partner Gives Multiple Presentations on Tax Representation
From June 29-30, 2015, Chicago partner Robert E. McKenzie will be giving a presentation in Meredith, New Hampshire to the Northern New England Society of Enrolled Agents.
In May, Mr. McKenzie attended networking events with the ABA Tax Section in Washington and the U.S. Tax Court Judicial Conference at Duke University.
During the months of May and June, he has made the following presentations on tax representation topics:
- May 12 to May 14: Presentations over 3 days in Las Vegas for the California Society of Enrolled Agents
- May 15: Webinar for AudioSolutionz
- May 19: Webinar for Spidell Publishing
- May 28 to May 30: Presentations over 3 days in Reno for the California Society of Enrolled Agents
- June 2: National Society of Accountants Webinar on IRS Preparer Penalties
- June 3: National Society of Accountants Webinar on IRS Representation Update
- June 5: New York University Tax Controversy Conference, New York
- June 7 to June 9: Taped 6, two-hour video presentations for Western CPE - Bozeman , MT
- June 10: Arnstein & Lehr LLP seminar with Nancy DePodesta
- June 12: American Society of Tax Problem Solvers, Los Angeles
- June 17: Webinar American Society of Tax Problem Solvers (375 participant)
- June 19: Illinois Society of Enrolled Agents – Bolingbrook
- June 25: American Society of Tax Problem Solvers, Orlando
- June 26: Arizona Society of Enrolled Agents- Flagstaff, AZ
Mr. McKenzie has a similar schedule of seminars and webinars during the month of July.