Saul Ewing LLP and 9 of the Firm’s Attorneys Recognized in Benchmark Litigation 2015
Saul Ewing LLP, a full service law firm with more than 270 lawyers in 11 East Coast offices, congratulates its litigation practices in four states and the 9 partners from the firm who are recognized in the 2015 edition of Benchmark Litigation.
U.S. firms and attorneys who are ranked in Benchmark Litigation are vetted for the list of what the publication considers leaders in the litigation field. This process includes interviews with clients and litigators, including competitors, about the firm’s casework and each attorney, including their professional opinions about their peers. Firms cannot pay to be recommended in the guide.
Saul Ewing’s Maryland and Pennsylvania litigation practices are ranked as “Highly Recommended Firms,” the highest possible rating. The litigation practices in Delaware and New Jersey are ranked as “Recommended Firms.”
Eight partners are recognized as “State Litigation Stars.” Their selection is based on the recommendations of peers and clients who view them as having a consistent reputation as trial attorneys. They include:
In Baltimore, Md.
- Edward J. Baines for his general commercial and insurance practices;
- Harriet E. Cooperman for her construction, environmental, general commercial and insurance practices;
- Charles O. Monk, II for his antitrust, bankruptcy and general commercial practices; and
- Jason M. St. John for his general commercial practice.
In Philadelphia, Pa.
- Paul M. Hummer for his insurance practice;
- James A. Keller for his general commercial practice;
- Joseph F. O'Dea, Jr. for his general commercial practice; and
- John F. Stoviak for his general commercial practice.
One partner is recognized as “Future Stars” who are likely to become “State Litigation Stars” in coming editions: Cathleen M. Devlin in Philadelphia.