Some of his more recent trial experience includes:
- Representing a manufacturer of construction materials in $55 million breach of contract, negligence and fraud claims against it that resulted in successful verdict for the client.
- Representing a multinational retailer in $25 million bench trial for breach of commercial lease case resulting in partial summary judgment for the defense.
- Representing a national bank in $16 million jury trial for breach of commercial loan contracts and fraud, resulting in a successful verdict for the defense.
- Multi-district litigation on behalf of national retail organization against builder of approximately one dozen stores in four states, involving mechanic's liens, construction defect and incomplete project claims and approximately $30 million in overall construction claims, resulting in favorable judgments and subsequent settlements for client and coordinated replacement contractors and suppliers.
- Successful defense of national bank and mortgage corporations in multi-million dollar consumer financial services class actions involving truth-in-lending, settlement services, broker compensation and other issues.
- Bench trials resulting in successful verdicts for leasing organizations, mortgage corporations, developers and contractors.