Saul Ewing Arnstein & Lehr provides emerging companies with the support and practical direction they need to move their businesses forward. Through the firm’s RAMPTM initiative, clients are able to take advantage of key resources, access to capital and mentoring as they navigate the path from idea to reality.
RAMP takes a multi-pronged, holistic approach to addressing the legal and business needs of startup companies. Value-added services for clients include:
- Access to the firm’s Investor in Residence
- Legal guidance beyond the firm’s office through local office hours at universities and incubators
- Educational programming centered around significant issues and questions facing entrepreneurs
- Networking opportunities and connections to capital sources
- Alternative financial packages designed specifically for clients’ individual needs
Investor in Residence
Saul Ewing Arnstein & Lehr understands that financing is crucial for most young companies. As part of RAMP, select clients have access to the firm’s Investor in Residence (IIR).
RAMP offers a variety of discounted, deferred and fixed fee arrangements designed to fit each participant’s individual needs. Read more...
Saul Ewing Arnstein & Lehr offers a series of monthly peer-to-peer discussions that provide insights into the early stages of a successful startup. Read more...
Tips and Clips
Office Hours - Schedule an Appointment
We offer Office Hours to all entrepreneurs, students and wantrepreneurs in several locations.Read more...
The group includes attorneys who have received the following recognition: