We are proud to be recognized by a wide variety of legal directories; regional, legal and business publications; and organizations focused on diversity, equity and inclusion. Below is a selection of recent recognition:
- Chambers USA 2023 recognized 22 of our practices and 61 of our attorneys for legal excellence and client service.
- Chambers High Net Worth 2022 awarded a Band 1 ranking for Private Wealth Law in Maryland.
- Benchmark Litigation named us “Pennsylvania Firm of the Year” for the fourth consecutive year in 2023.
- Benchmark Litigation recognized 32 of our attorneys as Litigation Stars, Future Stars, or Labor and Employment Stars in its 2023 rankings.
- The firm earned a coveted place in the BTI Client Service A-Team for 2023.
- Our attorneys have been honored by such publications as Law360, The Legal Intelligencer, Minnesota Lawyer, Chicago Daily Law Bulletin, the New Jersey Law Journal, the South Florida Legal Guide, the Baltimore Business Journal, Delaware Today, the Daily Business Review, the Philadelphia Business Journal, Crain’s Chicago Business, The Daily Record, NJBIZ, and the Florida Business Journal.
- Honored with a Diversity & Inclusion award from the Daily Business Review (2022 Florida Legal Awards)
- Recognized as one of the Best Places to Work for LGBTQ+ Equality for the fifth year in a row by the Human Rights Campaign (HRC) in its 2022 Corporate Equality Index.
- Honored by the Leadership Council on Legal Diversity (LCLD) as a 2022 Compass Award winner.
- Named 2022 Law Firm Partner of the Year by the Hispanic Bar Association of Pennsylvania Legal Education Fund.