Select representations include:
- National coordinating counsel for a global casualty and property insurer for complex mass tort claims.
- Trials of health care and medical-related coverage matters in courts across the country, including with respect to major medical issues such as spinal surgeries, hospital liabilities, and medical device issues.
- A specialty insurance company in the favorable outcome of insurance coverage litigation regarding managed care errors and omissions and also cyber insurance, in particular the interplay between two primary level policies with another insurance/excess clause.
- A major specialty insurance company in obtaining summary judgment on bad faith claim in Maryland.
- A major health care insurance company in managed care coverage arbitration leading to favorable settlement.
- A major casualty and property insurance company in negotiating a favorable and creative settlement relating to lost or missing general liability policies.
- A major casualty and property insurance company in multiple Chinese drywall-related claims, including coverage litigation.
- A major casualty and property insurance companies in commercial liability coverage litigation, including toxic tort and environmental actions.