Select representations in transactions include:
- A leading salty snack brand/company in its sale to a multinational company and one of the largest chocolate manufacturers in the world with a total transaction value of $900 million.
- An enterprise software development firm in the sale of all of its equity to a technology management and consulting firm. The transaction included a pre-closing tax-free corporate reorganization and a total transaction value of $150 million.
- A seller of meat and protein products throughout the United States in its sale to a private equity firm with a total transaction value of $45 million.
- A regional transportation company in its equity sale to a national transportation and logistics company that is publicly traded with a total transaction value of $200 million.
- A fintech company in its sale to a federal credit union for cash and equity with a total transaction value of $15 million.
- A transportation services company in connection with its acquisition of a 40-percent stake in a packaging business with a total transaction value of $15 million.
*Not admitted to practice in Minnesota