Labor and Employment Matters
Select examples of Ruth's experience include:
- Successfully argued the confirmation of a multi-million dollar arbitration award in the New York Appellate Division, First Department.
- Provides employment law training to national and regional leaders in the cannabis, health care, and food and beverage industries.
- Performs internal investigations regarding allegations of employment-related matters, including discrimination, harassment and retaliation.
- Presents webinars and live training sessions to HR teams and in-house legal departments across various industries on matters ranging from drug testing related to cannabis to leaves of absence under the FMLA and ADA.
- Obtained a preliminary injunction in New Jersey state court enforcing a restrictive covenant in an employment contract.
- Develops employee handbooks and policies across many industries including accommodation, harassment, BYOD and social media policies.
- Drafts non-compete agreements and executive employment agreements for companies across many industries.