Steven N. Malitz is the trusted advisor and general counsel to highly successful entrepreneurs. Steven is also the creator of "The Entrepreneur Advisor" video series, addressing the most pressing legal issues for business owners. Steven has obtained many victories in over 70 trials, arbitrations, appeals, and mediations in the following matters:
- Contract and fraud disputes.
- Shareholder disputes including injunctions, fiduciary duty, oppression, accounting and buyouts.
- Creditors' rights matters including collections and fraudulent transfer litigation.
- Employment matters including restrictive covenants, termination, trade secrets and discrimination.
- Real estate litigation including broker representation before IDFPR, specific performance, rescission, quiet title, defects, leasing, construction, and premise liability.
- Intellectual property matters including trademark, copyright, and licenses.
Steven provides the following value to clients:
- Your point person, on-call 24/7, with rapid-fire turnaround.
- Full-service, one-stop counseling through niche practice teammates.
- Past Executive Committee member and equity partner at century-old law firm, plugged into the business, legal, and political communities.
- Law professor, bar group leader, continuing education instructor, and published author.
- Though armed for litigation, emphasizes litigation avoidance and cost savings through alternative dispute resolution, by studying your business, and by drafting solid contracts.
- Adds value by providing industry information and legal updates, and by connecting entrepreneurs.