- Cannabis Law
- Condominium & Community Associations
- Financial Services
- Food, Beverage & Agribusiness
- Health Care
- Higher Education
- Public Utilities
- Real Estate
- Sports & Entertainment
- Technology & Manufacturing
- Video Gaming & Esports
- Bankruptcy & Restructuring
- Bankruptcy Litigation
- Class Actions
- Commercial Litigation
- Congressional Investigations
- Consumer Financial Services Litigation
- Corporate Governance
- Cyber Insurance
- Cybersecurity & Data Privacy Due Diligence in M&A Deals
- Cybersecurity & Privacy
- Cybersecurity & Privacy in the Higher Education Industry
- eDiscovery & Information Governance
- Emerging Company & Entrepreneur Services
- Eminent Domain
- Employee Benefits & ERISA Litigation
- Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation
- Employee Stock Ownership Plans (ESOPs)
- Employment Litigation
- Environmental, Social & Governance (ESG)
- Environmental Administrative Appeals
- Environmental Civil Litigation
- Estate & Trust Litigation
- Estate Planning & Administration
- Force Majeure Litigation
- General Corporate
- Global Immigration & Foreign Investment
- Hatch-Waxman Act/ANDA Litigation
- Insurance Litigation & Arbitration
- Intellectual Property
- Intellectual Property Litigation
- Labor & Employment
- Land Use
- (-) Litigation
- Litigation Finance & Judgment Preservation
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Occupational Safety & Health (OSHA)
- Opportunity Zones & Qualified Opportunity Funds
- Personal Wealth, Estates & Trusts
- Private Equity
- Product Liability
- Public Finance
- Real Estate Finance
- Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs)
- Real Estate Litigation
- Real Estate Services
- Real Estate Services for Retail & Hospitality Industries
- Regulatory, Compliance & Government
- Religious Land Use
- Retirement Planning
- Securities Litigation
- Securities Transactions & Regulations
- Tax Controversies
- Title Claims & Coverage Litigation
- Trade Secrets
- Traditional Labor Relations
- Venture Capital
- White Collar & Government Enforcement
LITIGATION FORUM: TCPA and RESPA Litigation, Origination and Servicing This session highlights recent cases and litigation developments related to the Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA), the Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act (RESPA), Truth in Lending Act (TILA), and Origination and...
In It for the Long Haul: Covid, Long Covid, and Covid-Adjacent Claims Issues Caitlin Strauss will be speaking on a panel during the 2023 DRI Life, Health, Disability, and ERISA Seminar in New Orleans, Louisiana. Joining Caitlin on the panel is Lisa E. Montelongo-Connor, Unum and Joni Sobocinski, New...
Security in the Courtroom and Beyond An unfortunate reality today is that courts, counsel, and clients must have a heightened level of awareness regarding their personal security. Moderated by Partner Matt Haar, this panel of distinguished jurists will discuss what courts are doing to provide for...
Deconstructing Depositions: Thinking Backward to Put Your Best Deposition Forward Please join the Middle District of Pennsylvania Chapter of the Federal Bar Association on Thursday, April 20, 2023, from 3:30 to 5:00 p.m. for the next installment of its acclaimed CLE series. This skills based program...
The Fundamentals of Arbitration Are you dealing with a dispute and debating whether to resolve it through arbitration pursuant to an arbitration provision in the subject agreement? Are you considering adding an arbitration provision to your standard contracts? This webinar will provide you with the...
Saul Ewing is proud to sponsor the 2023 ABA Litigation Section Annual Conference coming up on April 19-21, 2023 at the Loews Atlanta Hotel in Atlanta, Georgia. Litigation Department Chair Cathleen Devlin will be a panelist on a CLE program titled “ESG, It’s Easy as 1-2-3?,” taking place on Thursday...
Saul Ewing LLP, a full-service national law firm, is proud to announce that Chicago Office Managing Partner Toby Eveland was selected as one of Crain’s Chicago Business’ 2023 Notable Litigators & Trial Attorneys. The list recognizes litigators and trial attorneys for their outstanding professional...
Pittsburgh, Pa. (February 22, 2023) – Saul Ewing LLP today announced that Partner Jared S. Hawk has been named Managing Partner of the firm’s Pittsburgh, Pa. office. The Managing Partner is responsible for the office’s budget, internal communications and events, in addition to overseeing the firm’s...
This step-by-step practical instruction offers essential knowledge of probate processes and best practices for handling each unique case effectively. Partner Indira Sharma will lead the discussion at Step 7, focusing on probate and fiduciary litigation. This session will cover the following: Will...
Saul Ewing LLP, a full-service national law firm, is proud to announce that the firm was shortlisted by Benchmark Litigation for “Firm of the Year” recognition in Pennsylvania for the fourth year in a row, and in Maryland and Massachusetts for the second year in a row. Benchmark Litigation’s 2023 US...