Gianna J. Arnold
Gianna Arnold helps companies protect, leverage and enforce their intellectual property and develop and memorialize strategic alliances in service to their goal of enhancing their value. Her understanding of the importance of these assets to the bottom line of a business stems in part from her past experience as an entrepreneur and corporate executive. She also brings a deep understanding of the science underpinning discoveries and inventions and how they intersect with legal issues from her previous work as a scientist with advanced degrees in biotechnology and intellectual property law.
Her work with clients includes:
- Negotiating strategic alliances and preparing the resulting agreements.
- Developing and managing intellectual property portfolios (designing knowledge strategy to result in appropriate identification, protection, leverage and management of intellectual assets and in securing and enforcing intellectual property rights worldwide).
- Preparing opinions (patentability, validity, infringement, freedom to use).
- Preparation and review of information technology agreements.
- Due diligence analysis in connection with mergers, acquisitions, licensing, and private equity placements.
- Corporate and transactional work for life sciences and technology-centered clients.
Gianna is a prolific writer and a frequent speaker on intellectual property issues. Click here for list of selected publications and presentations.
- 1 of 24
- next ›