Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Committee
To oversee the creation and implementation of diversity and inclusion related strategic planning, policies and programming, including those involving recruiting and career development; mentoring and business development; human resources issues; and partnering with firm clients on programs that support and grow diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
- Annual firm-wide All-Attorney Diversity & Inclusion Retreat.
- Promotion and retention-focused programming built on mentoring, sponsorship and intensive business development training.
- Partnering with clients, bar associations and diversity-focused organizations through event sponsorships, educational programming and community service to help address the challenges of diversity and inclusion in the practice of law, including pipeline programs.
The Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Committee is composed of representation from throughout our footprint and multiple legal disciplines, including senior partners. In addition, numerous firm leaders serve on the committee including our hiring partner, managing partner, evaluation committee chair and executive partner. The committee also includes members of our talent team and representatives from various firm committees.
- Carmen Contreras-Martinez, Women's Development Initiative Liaison
- Colleen A. Foley, Evaluation Committee Liaison
- Anthony P. Forte, Member
- Casey Grabenstein, Member
- Julicia James, Member
- Jessica M. Jones, Associates Committee Liaison
- Chandra M. Kilgriff, Member
- Leah D. Leyendecker, Working Parents Committee Liaison
- Candace McLaren Lanham, Member
- Jennifer K. Peterson, Executive Partner
- Amy L. Piccola, Hiring Partner
- Sunu M. Pillai, Member
- Indira K. Sharma, Chair
- Silvia A. Shin, Member
- Jason M. St. John, Executive Committee Liaison
- Anna Maria Tejada, Member
- Natashia Tidwell, Member